New highly concentrated cleaning formula by Pro-Ject
- Wash it cleans vinyl records & shellacs
- Wash it contains only high-purity components
- Eco-friendly - Non-toxic - Non-flammable
- Record looks like new after washing
- Dissolves a wide range of impurities including fat/grease
- For very dirty records repeat the cleaning process
- Evaporates quickly and leaves zero residues
- Optimum mix ratio 1:10 to 1:20 with distilled/
- demineralized water - do not use tap water!
- Optimum application temperature 20 - 40 degrees (mixing
- ratio for warmed Wash it is 1:20)
- Optimum storage temperature 10 - 25 degrees
Wash it: The ultimate eco-friendly record cleaning concentrate
This new cleaning formula was developed exclusively by Pro-Ject Audio Systems. It does not contain alcohol, which may harm record surfaces. Wash it contains only high-purity components, which are 100% eco-friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable. Wash it is the first solution to clean vinyls & shellac records gentle, but efficiently. Wash it will evaporate without leaving residues on the record surface!Application notes: Wash it concentrate must be diluted (recommended ratio is 1:10 to 1:20) before usage with demineralised or distilled water. Never use tap water, because minerals in tap water will leave white traces on any record surface. These will affect the sound quality by adding unwanted noise and may damage the recording. Cleaning efficiency can be significantly improved by applying appropriate force on cleaning brush. Even more cleaning improvement can be achieved by using warmed-up Wash it. It can be warmed in a microwave oven. Because Wash it is non-flammable and non-toxic, this is a safe procedure. In case of using warmed-up Wash it, dilution ratio of 1:20 is sufficient and temperature can be up to 40 degrees Celsius. Please note that you are doing this on your own risk, so check temperature carefully to avoid serious damage on records! Storage: Wash it can be stored for a longer period at recommended temperatures between 10 and 25 degrees. Wash it is resisting also temperature below zero. Longer exposition to freeze can cause slight opacification without influence to function.